Quirky things nerds do: part 2!
1. Someone says "Voldemort."
You: Don't say his name!
2. Person: It's not possible!
3. You quote the "one does not simply" memes. Constantly.
4. Upon seeing Edward from Twilight you sigh and say "he'll ALWAYS be Cedric to me."
5. You ALWAYS put a special emphasis on the word "ALWAYS."
6. When your friend can't wait to do something and you tell them: "Wait for the opportune moment."
7. You spend years mastering impressions of your favorite characters.
8. Your Skype/email/Facebook/etc. profile picture is one of your favorite characters; in their best moments (this is my Skype profile picture).
9. You randomly start singing Harry Potter in 99 seconds by Jon Cozart, Star Wars in 99 seconds by Jon Cozart, etc. . . .
10. No matter how annoying it can get, you watch "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard" over and over and over and over again.