All of us nerds do very strange things. Or at least I do. I know I am very strange.
"Crazy people don't know that they are crazy, I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?"
If I were to sum myself up in one sentence, that would be it. Below are some (SOME, not all) things that I do ALL the time. Let's see if you do the same quirky things as me.
1. You reference everything around you to a fantasy-related book/movie. And then you say "geddit?" and watch everyone gape at you hopelessly.
2. When saying good-bye to someone (even if they were your waiter) you say "May the Force be with you."
3. When someone has a problem with what you're doing and you're just like, "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?"
4. When you meet another nerd, you're like:
5. You rattle on about Horcruxes, Starstuff, lightsabers, a jar of dirt, Moon Blinking, etc. and no one knows what you're talking about.
6. You wear a cork to keep away the nargles.
7. When your mom sends you alone through the store to get milk, your reaction is:
8. You wear all black one day and carry a tissue, randomly bursting into tears. When people ask you what's wrong, tell them that (insert name of a dead fictional character) is dead. And then cry uncontrollably.
9. Your parents go to throw away a sock that doesn't have a match and you stop them, saying: "WAIT! Give it to Dobby, don't throw it away!"
10. Instead of saying, "What on Earth?" you say "What on Middle-Earth?".
What quirky things do you guys do? Let me know in the comments!